Thursday, March 19, 2020

Our New Post-COVID19 Virtual Philosophy Classroom


Dear Mighty Companions,

How are you? I am sure you are experiencing a similar mix of bafflement and unease about our new Condition. I applaud your effort to manage your mind and time enough to check in to our class and reconnect!

We are going to continue our study of philosophy together in this online format for the duration of the semester. I am going to be using Blackboard to post content and assignments, and also to run some discussion boards, which will be a way for us to continue our discussions during non-class time. In addition, I'll be running our classes themselves at their usual scheduled times using Zoom.us for live video. I've never done this before so we'll just have to try and see how it works out, and you guys will have to figure out how to access these live feeds on your side.

I'm also going to be having virtual office hours for anyone who wants to chat about class or anything else.

I'll be sending and posting more information soon. When you have a chance, let me know that you are okay and have understood our new game.

Stay healthy and Mindful!

Best to You, 
         Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Presentation on the Extended Mind