Monday, May 11, 2020

Final Notes

Dear Philosophers,

Congratulations on all of your hard work this semester. I invite you to take time to acknowledge your efforts and I salute your choice to pursue education and mental liberation. Below are some things I wanted to share with you.


Dear Philosophers,

Jen and I wanted to extend a warm invitation for you to visit us at our center, The Sanctuary at Shepardfields in East Haddam. We do host a weekly meditation group including a discussion group on the practice of forgiveness via A Course in Miracles, most Sundays from 2-4 PM. The Zoom address for this meditation is the same as for our philosophy class. If you’d like to be included on our email list, please email us at info@oursanctuary.org  


I thoroughly enjoyed teach/learning with you this semester and wish you the best in your pursuits. You all did a great job coping with, and perhaps thriving a little, in what has been the strangest semester of my 20 years of teaching lol.  
Sincerely Yours, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Presentation on the Extended Mind